Good Earth Teas, Chai Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.87 oz (53 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Unbleached Teabag
- Solar Energy Driven
- No MSG
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Overflowing With Pure Pleasure
Good Earth Chai Tea
Our one-of-a-kind Chai tea will warm your senses with its beautiful spicy bouquet. Popular in India and Tibet, the rich spices and delicate black tea are traditionally enjoyed with milk.
For over forty years we have been crafting teas with the most delicious flavors and aromas.
Our secret to success is our combination of high quality ingredients and sumptuous blends that together create teas to savor, not just sip.
Good Earth Chai Tea
With a name like Good Earth, our responsibility extends beyond our wonderful teas. We strive to respect our earth and the people on it.
For A Luscious Cup of Tea:
Pour freshly boiled water over the tea bag. Let the lavish flavors infuse for 4-6 minutes and enjoy. Add milk if desired.
For Our Refreshing Iced Tea:
Pour 2 cups of freshly boiled water over 4 tea bags and steep for 8-10 minutes. Add 2 cups of cold water before serving over ice. Add milk if desired.
Black tea, chicory root, cardamom, natural flavors, ginger root, black pepper, cinnamon, star anise, nutmeg and cloves.
Store in a cool dry place.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3054343 on Dec 23, 2012
star anise,の清涼感が気になる感じでした。大満足ではないけど飲めることは飲めます。シナモンの風味はそう強くないので、シナモン好きの私は Good Earth Teas, Original Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea Blend のほうが好みでした。
For tea lovers only!
Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Sep 04, 2012
Love this stuff even without milk. Just add some agave sweetener and enjoy .
Posted by Fantasy on Dec 29, 2011
very good tasting chai tea. delicious with a little milk
great bold flavor
Posted by Reviewer2128965 on Dec 01, 2011
great tea once doctored with cream and sugar