- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Unbleached Teabag
- Solar Energy Driven
- No MSG
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
Good Earth Jasmine Green Tea
A beautiful fragrant flower instills its delicate, unique taste upon our green tea. The plucked Jasmine flowers only open at night, which is when we blend them with premium green tea for a fragrant taste experience.
For over forty years we have been crafting teas with the most delicious flavors and aromas.
Our secret to success is our combination of high quality ingredients and sumptuous blends that together create teas to savor, not just sip.
With a name like Good Earth our responsibility extends beyond our wonderful teas. We strive to respect our earth and the people on it.
For a Luscious Cup of Tea:
Pour fresh near boiling water over the tea bag. Let the lavish flavors infuse for 3 minutes and enjoy.
For Our Refreshing Iced Tea:
Pour 2 cups of fresh near boiling water over 3-4 tea bags and steep for 8-10 minutes. Add 2 cups of cold water before serving over ice.
Jasmine green tea (green tea jasmine flowers), green tea and natural flavors.
Store in a cool dry place.
Posted by aromatherapy on Jun 11, 2012
As far as Jasmin tea goes this one is OK. The jasmin flavor is not a true jasmin flavor. It is very close to jasmin but not quite the traditional taste. I like it ok and would buy it again. It has more of a sweet floral flavor.
Posted by arieschild on Dec 26, 2011
I love this tea!
Posted by Reviewer1270447 on Dec 02, 2011
not the taste i had expected
Good Jasmine Tea
Posted by olshin on Nov 28, 2011
Taste of tea very good. :)