Good Earth Teas, Organic Herbal Tea, Cool Mint, Caffeine Free, 18 Tea Bags, 1.0 oz (27 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look! Same Great Taste!
- USDA Organic
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Unbleached Teabag
- Solar Energy Driven
- No MSG
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
Good Earth Organic Cool Mint Herbal Tea
There's clean, obviously minty taste, but it's a gentle, fresh affair. Peppermint and spearmint are given depth with the blending of mint oil, green rooibos, nutmeg and elderberry, all of which is organic.
For over forty years we have been crafting teas with the most delicious flavors and aromas.
Our secret to success is our combination of high quality ingredients and sumptuous blends that together create teas to savor, not just sip.
With a name like Good Earth, our responsibility extends beyond our wonderful teas. We strive to respect our earth and the people on it.
For a Luscious Cup of Tea:
Pour freshly near boiling water over the tea bag. Let the lavish flavors infuse for 3 minutes and enjoy. Add milk if desired.
For Our Refreshing Iced Tea:
Pour 2 cups of fresh near boiling water over 6 tea bags and steep for 8-10 minutes. Add 2 cups of cold water before serving over ice. Add milk if desired.
Organic peppermint, organic spearmint, organic chicory root, organic green rooibos, organic nutmeg, organic elderberries, organic natural flavors, organic peppermint oil.
Certified Organic by QAI
Store in a cool dry place.
We have a lot of herbal teas around the house, but this one has become our favorite. A guest exclaimed the other day: "This tea is just delicious!" The organic mint is a perfectly balanced blend of peppermint and spearmint. Nice and strong. We drink it hot and iced, and often.