- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Natural Sources of Antioxidants
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers)
- Unbleached Teabag
Our Tasters' Notes
Smooth, refreshing fruity notes.
About This Blend
A truly cosmopolitan blend. We took premium green tea, lightly steamed for a smoother taste and rich in protective antioxidants. Then we infused flavors of lush Hawaiian pineapple, Philippine mangoes and hints of Georgia peach.
Good Earth teas are simple about taste. Our aim was to create a range of organic teas that didn't compromise on Flavor. We selected only premium natural ingredients, grown without the use of artificial pesticides or herbicides. We think the result is a range of richer, more flavorful teas that are good for you and good for the earth.
|Caffeine Meter (Average milligrams of caffeine per 8 oz cup or equivalent)|
Hot Tea Steep one tea bag in a cup of near boiling water for three minutes, add sweetener if desired.
Iced Tea Pour 2 cups of near boiling water over 6 teabags in a quart container. Let steep for 8-10 minutes. Add cups of cold water. Pour over ice.
Organic green tea, organic lemongrass, organic flavor, organic tilia flower, organic rose petals, organic cinnamon, organic orange oil and organic chamomile.