- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally-Derived Ingredients
- Phosphate Free
- Dye Free
- Cleans Thoroughly
- Removes Stains
- Enhances Softness
Specifically formulated for HE & standard machines
No mess + no clean up.
Pre-measured concentrated pods.
1 pod - small/medium loads
2 pods - large/extra large loads
- Grab & toss pod(s) into washer drum
- Pile in the clothes
For top or front load washers.
No need to open the pods...Water soluble pod film dissolves in all water temperatures.
Caution: Mild eye irritant
Common sense caution: Mild eye irritant, harmful if swallowed. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink water and contact a physician. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Fragrance derived from essential oils lavender + patchouli + yarrow.
Naturally-derived ingredients: Sodium percarbonate, soda ash, sodium metasilicate, sodium citrate, silica, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, alcohol ethoxylate, organic enzyme blend
Great Lavender Vanilla Laundry Detergent!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
I LOVE the smell of lavender!
Yes, yes but no.
Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014
This stuff cleans well and smells nice, but wearing clothes washed with this detergent gave my hubby a bad rash. We switched to another detergent and the rash went away. Could be that our old washing machine doesn't have a rinse cycle powerful enough to get rid of all the detergent. I won't be buying this again.
Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012
väga mugav ja hea lõhn.
Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012
I love the smell of these! Also cleans well!