GrabGreen, 3-in-1 Laundry Detergent, Vetiver, 60 Loads, 2 lbs 4 oz (1080 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Naturally-Derived Ingredients
- Phosphate Free
- Dye Free
- Cleans Thoroughly
- Removes Stains
- Enhances Softness
- Specifically Formulated for HE & Standard Machines
- Pre-Measured Concentrated Powder Pods
- No Mess + No Clean Up
- Pre-measured pods
- Easy to carry
- No mess + no waste
- All temperatures
- HE compatible
- Naturally-derived ingredients
- No animal testing
- No optical brighteners
- Dye free + phosphate free
- Safe for septic systems
Warm and earthy vetiver grass with rich patchouli embraced by black currant blossoms.
Use 1 pod - for small to medium loads
Use 2 pods - for large to extra large loads
- Grab & toss pod(s) into washer drum or powder detergent dispenser
- Pile in the clothes
- Reseal pouch for freshness
For top or front load washers.
No need to open the pods...Water soluble pod film completely dissolves in cold or hot water, quickly releasing & activating the detergent to clean clothes.
Fragrance contains essential oils vetiver (grass) + patchouli + black currant
Along with a blend of safe man-made ingredients to ensure a long lasting scent throughout the washing and drying cycles.
|Sodium Percarbonate||Made from soda ash - active oxygen aids in cleaning + removes stains|
|Soda ash||Mineral - water softener|
|Sodium metasilicate||Mineral - aids in cleaning|
|Sodium citrate||Citrus derived - aids in cleaning|
|Silica||Mineral - anti-caking agent|
|Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate||Mild biodegradable surfactant|
|Alcohol Ethoxylate||Mild biodegradable low foaming surfactant|
|Organic Enzyme Blend||Breaks down protein + starch based stains|
Common Sense Caution: Mild eye irritant, harmful if swallowed. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes, if swallowed, drink water and contact a physician. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
one pouch of bleach alternative + two pouches of GrabGreen (for large and one for small loads) = an excellent result
Very easy to use. Usually I need only one packet. Gorgeus, fresh scent.
Easy to use
Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015
I like these 3-in-1 sachet detergents. Used a different flavor before, which I preferred. Sometimes it doesn't dissolve fully if placed inside the machine. I prefer to place it in regular detergent compartment
smells just as vetiver should!
Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jun 12, 2015
light, mild scent - cleans very well, leaves your laundry soft, and its really convenient - this is a repurchase and I like all the products that this brand makes
good wash in warm or cold
Posted by 4925676206904850432 on Jun 03, 2015
doesnt lift grease, but i havent found a natural wash that does without adding something else or combining with another product. Otherwise good and convenient!
Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015
This scent is absolutely beautiful, it's so different from other detergents. However it will not wash hard to remove stains. Also keep the bag closed tight as the pads will dry so much that you'll need a hammer to somehow grind them, as they won't melt in water so easy.
Works well but a little disapointed about the smell
Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 12, 2013
- it doesn't actually smell of vetivert, which is slightly green, earthy / rooty smell, but has a rich, sweet & deep ambery smell. Great if you love to go to sleep in heavy scented oriental bedsheets, but I prefer my laundry to smell fresher. Their fig scent is wonderful, though! I used the sampler I received in the laundry by accident, and the laundry came out sweet & fresh! Wish they make this scent in laundry detergent, not only dish washing powder...