GrabGreen, Bleach Alternative Pods, Fragrance Free, 24 Loads, 15.2 oz (432 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally-Derived Ingredients
- No Optical Brighteners + Dye Free
- Phosphate + Chlorine Free
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Add-in Laundry Booster
- Brightens Whites
- Safe on Colors
- Stain & Odor Remover
- Carpet Spot Remover
- H·E Specially Formulated for HE & Standard Machines
- GMO Free
No need to open pods...Water soluble pod film dissolves in all water temperatures.
For top or front load washers.
Pre-measured concentrated powder pods
Use 1 pod - for small to medium loads
Use 2 pods - for large to extra large loads
Add-in laundry booster brightens color + whitens whites
- Toss 3-in-1 laundry detergent + bleach alternative into washer drum
- Pile in the clothes
- Reseal pouch for freshness
Pre-soak clothes for tough dried-in stains + enhance whites
- Toss pod into water and mix till dissolved
- Place in clothes; let items soak for 1 to 6 hours
- Wash as usual, using 3-in-1 laundry detergent + bleach alternative
Other fabulous cleaning tips :) always test on a small hidden area
All purpose stain remover 1 pod | 16 oz water
Mix and apply to upholstery and household surfaces; let stand for 5 to 30 minutes. Gently rub with a sponge, rinse and allow to dry.
Carpet spot remover 1 pod | 16 oz water
Mix and apply to carpet spot stained from wine, juice, pet messes and other organic stains. Remove excess liquid or yucky stuff before treating. Let stand for 5 to 30 minutes. Gently blot with a sponge, rinse and allow to dry.
Rubbish bins, kitty litter boxes, ice chests, plastic storage containers 2 pods | 1 gallon water
Mix and pour solution into container; let stand for an hour. Pour solution out and rinse with water.
Sodium carbonate peroxide - cleans + removes stains + brightens
Sodium carbonate - water softener
Polyvinyl alcohol - forms the pod
Common Sense Caution: Mild eye irritant, harmful if swallowed. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink water and contact a physician. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Not so clean
A good help for white laundry
Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Dec 08, 2016
I use one pod of this bleach alternative with one pod of Grabgreen detergent to wash my white bed sheets and towels. It helps to remove stains like sweat. But don't expect a miracle !
Not so clean
Not so clean
These seem to be good
Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Oct 11, 2016
These seem to do a good white whitening job , though I think the laundry liquid or powder I use has more to do with it. But they are better than chlorine bleach.
Posted by cherylphchan on Sep 18, 2016
Good product to use instead of bleach, minus the smell