GrabGreen, Bleach Alternative Pods, Fragrance Free, 24 Loads, 15.2 oz (432 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Naturally-Derived Ingredients
- No Optical Brighteners + Dye Free
- Phosphate + Chlorine Free
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Add-in Laundry Booster
- Brightens Whites
- Safe on Colors
- Stain & Odor Remover
- Carpet Spot Remover
- H·E Specially Formulated for HE & Standard Machines
- GMO Free
No need to open pods...Water soluble pod film dissolves in all water temperatures.
For top or front load washers.
Pre-measured concentrated powder pods
Use 1 pod - for small to medium loads
Use 2 pods - for large to extra large loads
Add-in laundry booster brightens color + whitens whites
- Toss 3-in-1 laundry detergent + bleach alternative into washer drum
- Pile in the clothes
- Reseal pouch for freshness
Pre-soak clothes for tough dried-in stains + enhance whites
- Toss pod into water and mix till dissolved
- Place in clothes; let items soak for 1 to 6 hours
- Wash as usual, using 3-in-1 laundry detergent + bleach alternative
Other fabulous cleaning tips :) always test on a small hidden area
All purpose stain remover 1 pod | 16 oz water
Mix and apply to upholstery and household surfaces; let stand for 5 to 30 minutes. Gently rub with a sponge, rinse and allow to dry.
Carpet spot remover 1 pod | 16 oz water
Mix and apply to carpet spot stained from wine, juice, pet messes and other organic stains. Remove excess liquid or yucky stuff before treating. Let stand for 5 to 30 minutes. Gently blot with a sponge, rinse and allow to dry.
Rubbish bins, kitty litter boxes, ice chests, plastic storage containers 2 pods | 1 gallon water
Mix and pour solution into container; let stand for an hour. Pour solution out and rinse with water.
Sodium carbonate peroxide - cleans + removes stains + brightens
Sodium carbonate - water softener
Polyvinyl alcohol - forms the pod
Common Sense Caution: Mild eye irritant, harmful if swallowed. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink water and contact a physician. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
I bought this for my baby's cloth diapers. I prefer Nellie's oxygen bleach to this product as its stronger and shows more visible results. This isn't powerful enough for stubborn stains.
non toxic thing for bleach
Posted by 5515268043119233151 on Jul 07, 2016
Why not? you should try too
White clothes needs it
Posted by 5016258873543439849 on May 03, 2016
It's really good for white clothes and bathrobes
Posted by 5647946419462917540 on Feb 16, 2016
Cleans very well. Works on tough stains too
Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Dec 13, 2015
love the convenience of the pods
Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Oct 19, 2015
This is a great gentle whitener. As I have skin sensitivities and am sensitive to strong scents I find this does not irritate me at all. Gets the whites cleaner and use in conjunction with the Lavender pods. Will be buying again.