Grandma El's, Diaper Rash Remedy & Prevention, 2 oz (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Best for Your Baby, Naturally!
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Works Fast!
- Temporarily Protects Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns
- Helps Prevent and Relieve Chafed, Chapped or Cracked Skin and Lips
- Helps Prevent and Protect from the Drying Effects of Wind and Cold Weather
- Creates a Breathable Barrier
- Use with Every Diaper Change
- Soothes, Calms & Heals
- Cloth Diaper Friendly*
*Most cloth diapers; please consult your diaper manufacturer
Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects and heals chafed and irritated skin. Provides barrier to seal out wetness.
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse diaper area and allow to dry. Apply a thin film of ointment to entire diaper area with every diaper change.
|Amber Petrolatum 75.95%||Protectant, Emollient|
|Anhydrous Lanolin 15.50%||Protectant, Emollient|
Tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), cetyl esters, ethyl methylphenylglycidate, benzyl cinnamate (extracts of balsam of Peru), salicylic acid.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77º) May stain clothing