Grandma El's, Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention, 3.75 oz (Discontinued Item)
By Grandma El's1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: GEL-00001
- UPC Code: 352248000015
- Package Quantity: 3.75 oz
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2.7 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Use With Every Diaper Change
- Pediatrician Recommended
- The Best for Your Baby, Naturally!
- Works Fast!
- Temporarily Protects Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns
- Helps Prevent and Relieve Chafed, Chapped or Cracked Skin and Lips
- Helps Prevent and Protect from The Drying Effects of Wind and Cold Weather
- Creates a Breathable Barrier
- Use with Every Diaper Change
- Soothes, Calms & Heals
- Cloth Diaper Friendly*
Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects and heals chafed and irritated skin. Provides barrier to seal out wetness.
*Most cloth diapers; please consult your diaper manufacturer
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse diaper area and allow to dry. Apply a thin film of ointment to entire diaper area with every diaper change.
|Amber Petrolatum 75.95%||Protectant, Emollient|
|Anhydrous Lanolin 15.50%||Protectant, Emollient|
Tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), cetyl esters, ethyl methylphenylglycidate, benzyl cinnamate (extracts of balsam of Peru), salicylic acid.
Does not contain parabens, phthalates, or SLS.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77º) May stain clothing.