Great Eastern Sun, Mother India Organics, Aloo Matar, Medium Spicy, 10.6 oz (300 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fully Cooked- Just Heat & Serve
- Potatoes with Green Peas in a Tomato & Onion Curry
- USDA Organic
- Ready in Minutes!
- MED. Spicy
- Ingredients by Suminter India Organics
- No Cholesterol
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
- Good Source of Protein
- Good Source of Calcium
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Want to prepare a delicious authentic Indian meal but don't have time? Let your mother do the cooking- Mother India! We offer you certified organic traditional Indian food in quick, easy to serve form- a hard to beat combination! This exceptionally flavorful ready-to-eat meal is as good as homemade in just a few minutes! No cooking required, just heat, eat, and enjoy. Great for home, office, dorm, camping, or RV-ing.
Mother India Organic Aloo Matar, a North Indian staple, is made with potatoes and tender green peas cooked in a deliciously rich curry of onions, tomatoes, and fragrant spices. North India is known for its dazzling array of vegetarian dishes, including curries characterized by thick, smooth, moderately spicy gravies. Garnished with chopped coriander leaves, this wholesome dish was enjoyed by kings and commoners alike. It makes an excellent side dish or main course with rice or Indian bread. Mother India Organic Aloo Matar offers you the authentic taste of North India at your own table in minutes.
Mother India sources all of the organic ingredients for its traditional entrees from Suminter India Organics, one of the leading producers and manufactures of organic products in India. Suminter uses the good agriculture practices [GAP] to train and build the capacity of marginalized farmers across India to become 100% organic and GMO free.
- Empty pouch into saucepan and heat for 3-5 minutes on stovetop.
- Empty contents of pouch into microwave bowl, cover loosely and heat in high for 1-2 minutes until hot.
- Immerse sealed pouch in boiling water on stovetop for 5 minutes.
Potato*, tomato, onion*, green peas*, sunflower oil*, ginger*, green chilies*, coriander leaves*, garlic* salt, cumin seeds*, tamarind*, corn flour*, turmeric powder*, cinnamon*, cumin powder*, black pepper*, nutmeg*, mace*, cloves*, black cardamom*, water
Ingredients with *are Certified Organic.
Do not microwave pouch.
Do not consume if pouch is leaking or swollen.
|Serving Size: 5.3 oz (150 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4