Great Eastern Sun, Mother India Organics, Chana Masala, Hot Spicy, 10.6 oz (300 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Fully Cooked- Just Heat & Serve
- Chickpeas with Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, & Herbs
- USDA Organic
- Ready in Minutes!
- Hot Spicy
- Ingredients by Suminter India Organics
- No Cholesterol
- High in Dietary Fiber
- High in Protein
- High in Calcium
- Good Source of Iron
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Want to prepare a delicious authentic Indian meal but don't have time? Let your mother do the cooking- Mother India! We offer you certified organic traditional Indian food in quick, easy to serve form- a hard to beat combination! This exceptionally flavorful ready-to-eat meal is as good as homemade in just a few minutes! No cooking required, just heat, eat, and enjoy. Great for home, office, dorm, camping, or RV-ing.
Mother India Organic Chana Masala epitomizes Indian cooking and is an indispensable part of the Punjab menu of northwestern India. This distinctive dish is comprised of sauteed chickpeas simmered in a paste of onions, tomatoes, peppers, and herbs, and is tempered with garlic and ginger. An array of exotic spices gives it a tangy, piquant taste that is typical of the region. It can be served as a side dish or a main dish and is especially delicious when eaten with a deep-fried bread called "bhatura". Mother India Organic Chana Masala offers you the authentic taste of Northwest India at your own table in minutes.
Mother India sources all of the organic ingredients for its traditional entrees from Suminter India Organics, one of the leading producers and manufactures of organic products in India. Suminter uses the good agriculture practices [GAP] to train and build the capacity of marginalized farmers across India to become 100% organic and GMO free.
- Empty pouch into saucepan and heat for 3-5 minutes on stovetop.
- Empty contents of pouch into microwave bowl, cover loosely and heat in high for 1-2 minutes until hot.
- Immerse sealed pouch in boiling water on stovetop for 5 minutes.
Onion*, chickpeas*, tomato*, sunflower oil*, garlic*, ginger*, green chilies*, salt, cumin powder*, coriander seeds*, black cardamom*, dry mango powder* bay leaves*, turmeric* red chili powder*, carom seeds*, fenugreek leaves*, cinnamon*, star anise*, cloves*, nutmeg* water
Ingredients with * are Certified Organic.
Do not microwave pouch.
Do not consume if pouch is leaking or swollen.
|Serving Size: 5.3 oz (150 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||52 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||18 g||72%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4