Great Eastern Sun, Mother India Organics, Punjabi Chhole, Hot Spicy, 10.6 oz (300 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Fully Cooked - Just Heat & Serve!
- Curried Chickpeas in a Richly Spiced Hot Sauce
- USDA Organic
- Ready in Minutes! Hot Spicy
- Ingredients by Suminter India Organics
- No Cholesterol
- High in Fiber
- Good Source of Protein
- Good Source of Vitamin A
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Want to prepare a delicious authentic Indian meal but don't have time? Let your mother do the cooking- Mother India! We offer you certified organic traditional Indian food in quick, easy to serve form- a hard to beat combination! This exceptionally flavorful ready-to-eat meal is as good as homemade in just a few minutes! No cooking required, just heat, eat, and enjoy. Great for home, office, dorm, camping, or RV-ing.
Mother India Organic Punjabi Chhloe, a hearty favorite from Punjab, which means Land of the Five Rivers, is a tangy dish of chickpeas slowly cooked in a special thick sauce of onions and tomatoes, seasoned with a spicy array of traditional Indian herbs. It goes well with pita bread or bhatura- a fried flat bread made from yogurt-based dough. Served with lemon or chili pickle and garnished with slices of onion and fresh lemon, it can be a delicious side dish or a complete meal when served with fragrant Basmati rice. Mother India Organic Punjabi Chhole offers you the authentic taste of Northwest India right at your own table.
Mother India sources all of the organic ingredients for its traditional entrees for Suminter India organic, one of the leading producers and manufactures of organic products in India. Suminter uses the good agriculture practices [GAP] to train build the capacity of marginalized farmers across India to become 100% organic and GMO free.
- Empty pouch into saucepan and heat for 3-5 minutes on stovetop.
- Empty contents of pouch into microwave bowl, cover loosely and heat on high for 1-2 minutes until hot.
- Immerse sealed pouch in boiling water on stovetop for 5 minutes.
Chickpeas*, onion*, tomato*, garlic*, coriander leaves*, sunflower oil*, green chilies*, ginger*, salt, ghee* (clarified butter), pomegranate seeds*, cumin powder*, tea powder*, corn flour*, black cardamom*, cinnamon*, mace*, caraway seeds*, black pepper*, coriander seeds*, fenugreek leaves*, sugar*, cloves*, water
Ingredients with *are Certified Organic.
Do not microwave pouch.
Do not consume if pouch is leaking or swollen.
|Serving Size: 5.3 oz (150 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||7%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g||36%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4