- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fully Cooked- Just Heat & Serve
- Vegetables Sauteed with Onions & Served with Basmati Rice
- USDA Organic
- Ready in Minutes!
- Hot Spicy
- Ingredients by Suminter India Organics
- No Cholesterol
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Want to prepare a delicious authentic Indian meal but don't have time? Let your mother do the cooking- Mother India! We offer you certified organic traditional Indian food in quick, easy to serve form- a hard to beat combination! This exceptionally flavorful ready-to-eat meal is as good as homemade in just a few minutes! No cooking required, just heat, eat, and enjoy. Great for home, office, dorm, camping, or RV-ing.
Mother India Organic Vegetable Biryani. The crowning glory of India's rice -dishes is the biryani. Introduced by the Mughals, this dish is prepared by cooking the rice separately from the curry. The curry and the rice are then combined, resulting in a dish with the contrasting flavors of unflavored rice and intensely flavored vegetables. Elaborate biryanis are often prepared for festivals and weddings. It is usually accompanied with raita (a yogurt based salad), a vegetable salad, or chutney. Mother India Organic Vegetable Biryani offers you the authentic taste of South India at your own table in minutes.
Mother India sources all of the organic ingredients for its traditional entrees from Suminter India Organics, one of the leading producers and manufactures of organic products in India. Suminter uses the good agriculture practices [GAP] to train and build the capacity of marginalized farmers across India to become 100% organic and GMO free.
- Empty pouch into saucepan and heat for 3-5 minutes on stovetop.
- Empty contents of pouch into microwave bowl, cover loosely and heat in high for 1-2 minutes until hot.
- Immerse sealed pouch in boiling water on stovetop for 5 minutes.
Basmati rice*, onion*, potato*, sunflower oil*, green peas*, tomato*, yogurt* (milk, S. thermophilus culture), salt, ghee* (clarified butter), red chilies*, cumin seeds*, ginger*, garlic*, mint*, coriander leaves*, green chilies*, caraway seeds*, nutmeg*, turmeric*, bay leaves*, fennel seeds*, green cardamom*, star anise*, cinnamon*, black cardamom*, black pepper*, cloves*,lemon*, mace*, saffron*
Ingredients with *are Certified Organic.
Do not microwave pouch.
Do not consume if pouch is leaking or swollen.
|Serving Size: 4.6 oz (132.5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4