- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 55% Cocoa Content
- Infused with Subtle Flavors of Orange and Delicate Spices
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Our Maya Gold chocolate is a unique blend of Dark chocolate, orange and spices, inspired by the Mayan cacao farmers of Belize.
Organic chocolate liquor, organic raw cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier), natural flavorings and spices, organic vanilla extract.
Made with Fair Trade Certified Organic Cocoa and Fair Trade Certified Organic Sugar, Fair Trade Certified by Trans Fair USA
Organic dark chocolate contains: minimum cocoa content 55%
Manufactured in a factory that handles hazelnuts, almonds, brazil nuts, cashews, pistachios, wheat and milk.
Suitable for vegetarians
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
|Serving Size: 12 pieces (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||14 g||21%|
|Sat. Fat||8 g||40%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||22 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a2,000 calorie diet.|
Chose this chocolate bar to explore the brand Green Black s Chocolate, because interested in the "Maya Gold". Great taste was! The combination of dark chocolate, orange flavor and some spice gives a subtle yet deep flavor.
Fair trade chocolate
Posted by 5248774384235255110 on Jul 03, 2013
I have been eating this chocolate for quite a few years as I find it delicious. It also comes at a reasonable price for a fair trade chocolate. I live in Australia but it was just as cheap to purchase the product from USA
Posted by Reviewer2990316 on Jul 21, 2012
as they are our family's favs, we keep on buying them:)
Posted by Reviewer1982617 on Nov 23, 2011
I did not like the taste so much..but if you like orange fruit taste, you may like it
Posted by Reviewer2188425 on Nov 14, 2011
Slighty spicy dark chocolate--heavenly!