Green Foods Corporation, Green Tea Barley Essence, 5.3 oz (150 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Original Dr. Hagiwara Formula from Japan
- Barley Grass Juice Powder
- With Essential Nutrients, Active Enzymes, Antioxidants, and Chlorophyll
- Feel the Difference with Active Enzymes
- Vegan • Non-GMO • Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Verified Organic by QAI
Nutrient Dense and Bioavailable!
Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma is nature's perfectly balanced, concentrated green food. It is a naturally alkaline, energizing drink powder containing many beneficial phytonutrients including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, protein, carotenoids, flavonoids, and chlorophyll. We've added the natural flavor of green tea to make a delicious Green-Tea Flavored Barley Essence.
Feel The Difference...
Chlorophyll helps to gently cleanse the body, promote good digestion, and fight free radicals
Active Enzymes help digestion, promote energy production, and support metabolism
Antioxidants support the immune system, healthy aging and cardiovascular function
The Result: Increased energy levels, improved digestion, enhanced mental acuity, and better looking hair, skin, and nails.
Dissolve two teaspoons into an 8 oz glass of water or your favorite juice. Do not take with hot liquids since heat will neutralize active enzymes. Recommended daily on an empty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
Powdered juice from organic young barley grass, organic maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate from tapioca), green tea and other natural flavors, organic brown rice.
Contains no added sugar, salt, colorings, or fillers. Free of animal products, gluten, soy, wheat and yeast.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
This product is sold by weight not by volume. Some settling of contents may occur. Color of contents may vary due to natural source.
|Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (6 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 25|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Total Calories||20 cal|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene)||1220 IU||25%|
|Vitamin K||30 mcg||38%|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||20%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews