Green Mountain Coffee, Newman's Own Organics, Dark Chocolate Bar, 3.25 oz (92 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Signature Series
- 54% Cocoa
- Premium Organic Chocolate
- USDA Organic
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Organic dark chocolate (organic evaporated cane juice, organic chocolate liquor*, organic cocoa butter*, organic soy lecithin [an emulsifier], organic vanilla).
*Rainforest Alliance Certified cocoa.
Manufactured on equipment that may process products containing peanuts, other nuts, milk powder, wheat, soy and egg.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (92 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||32 g||49%|
|Saturated Fat||19 g||95%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||53 g||18%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
It tastes great, not bitter, not rancid, deliciously dark yet sweet to perfection and it's organic.
NO to this. I'm a proclaimed chocolate connoisseur. It is waxy, and has little flavor. I really liked Paul Newan and support his product line, especially since all the profit goes to charities. I wish more celebrities were like him.
Posted by 4698186868036519539 on Nov 04, 2014
Posted by 5639118590836346846 on Nov 04, 2014
Good, quality dark chocolate, but nothing too out-of-this-world.
Posted by 5241306789646012564 on Aug 06, 2014
Came in a really bad condition. Disappointed in the packaging
Posted by 4976102790681493849 on Dec 31, 2013