GreenShield Organic, Fabric Softener, Lavender Mint, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 32 HE | 21 Standard Loads
- USDA Organic
- Made with Aloe Vera
- Reduces Static Cling
- For Standard & HE Machines
- 100% Biodegradable
- Not Tested on Animals
- Septic System Safe
- Phosphate & Petrochemical Free
- Certified Organic by C.O.I
Welcome to Greenology!
GreenShield Organic Fabric Softener is an Organic based blend of softening agents that leaves laundry fresh and reduces static cling. Made with Aloe Vera, this formula is also ideal for sensitive skin. This product is made with the utmost concern and consideration for people, pets & our precious planet.
Standard Machines: Shake before use. For medium loads, full cap line 3 (1.5 oz). Pour liquid into fabric softener dispenser before each load or add directly to washer before rinse cycle. Use more for larger loads.
High Efficiency Machines: Shake before use. For medium loads, fill cap to line 2 (1 oz). Pour liquid into softener tray before each load. Use more for larger loads.
Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush well with water. In case of ingestion, drink a glass of water and if, necessary, contact a physician.
Storage and disposal: Store at room temperature. Do not freeze. Do not reuse empty container.
Distilled water, organic soap nuts, acetic acid, organic aloe vera, organic vegetable, glycerin, organic citric, organic lavender, organic mint, organic guar gum, organic acacia gum, xanthan gum, salt, gardenia (ursolic acid).