- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3x Concentrated
- Zero Synthetic Preservatives · GMOs · Harsh Chemicals
- 100 HE Loads | 66 Standard Loads
- h·e - Formulated for High Efficiency & Standard Machines
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Ecocert ICO
I created this product to protect my family and yours by eliminating harmful chemicals from cleaning products without sacrificing the performance results you expect. Since our start in 2009, we have disclosed every ingredient on every label so as to empower you to make the most informed choices for your family. Thank you for your support.
-Adam McCarthy, founder
- Removes Grease, Dirt & Grime
- Septic System Safe
- Not Tested on Animals
- Low-Sudsing Formula
Pre-Treat: Pour directly onto stained fabric. Rub gently. Allow to soak before washing.
To wash: see chart below.
|High Efficiency Washer||High Efficiency Large Capacity Washer||Standard Washer|
|General Washing||1.0 oz (line 1)||1.5 oz (line 2)||1.5 oz (line 2)|
|Heavy Soil/Odor Removal||1.5 oz (line 2)||2 oz (1 full cap)||2 oz (1 full cap)|
|Delicates||1.0 oz (line 1)||1.5 oz (line 2)||1.5 oz (line 2)|
For Hand Washing use 0.5 oz (1 tablespoon).
Water, sapindus mukorissi (organic soap berries), cocos nucifera (saponified organic coconut oil), sodium carbonate, xanthan gum, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (organic aloe vera), glycerin (organic), sea salt, cyamopsis tetragonoloba gum (organic guar gum), acacia senegal gum (organic acacia gum), quillaja saponaria (organic soap bark).
Caution: Please keep out of the reach of children. Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush well with water. In case of ingestion, drink a glass of water and, if necessary contact a physician.
Storage and Disposal: Store container at room temperature. Do not freeze. Do not reuse empty container.