GreenShield Organic, Laundry Detergent, Lavender , 100 fl oz (2.95 L) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3x Concentrated
- Zero Synthetic Preservatives · GMOs · Harsh Chemicals
- 100 HE Loads | 66 Standard Loads
- h·e - Formulated for High Efficiency & Standard Machines
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by ICO
Welcome to Greenology!
GreenShield Organic Laundry Detergent is an Organic based blend of renewable penetrating agents and solubilizers capable of lifting tough stains from natural & synthetic fibers. Our low-sudsing formula promotes washer longevity. This product is made with the utmost concern and consideration for People, Pets & our precious Planet.
- Removes Grease, Dirt & Grime
- 100% Biodegradable
- Not Tested on Animals
- Low-Sudsing Formula
- Phosphate & Petrochemical Free
- Septic System Safe
Pre-Treat: Pour directly onto stained fabric. Rub gently. Allow to soak before washing.
To wash: see chart below.
|High Efficiency Washer||High Efficiency Large Capacity Washer||Standard Washer|
|General Washing||1.0 oz (line 1)||1.5 oz (line 2)||1.5 oz (line 2)|
|Heavy Soil/Odor Removal||1.5 oz (line 2)||2 oz (top of cap)||2 oz (top of cap)|
|Delicates||1.0 oz (line 1)||1.5 oz (line 2)||1.5 oz (line 2)|
For Hand Washing use 0.5 oz (1 tablespoon).
Water, cocos nucifera (saponified organic coconut oil), sapindus mukorossi (organic soap nuts), aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (organic aloe vera), glycerin (organic), sea salt, sodium carbonate, cyamopsis tetragonoloba gum (organic guar gum), acacia senegal gum (organic acacia gum), xanthan gum, quillaja saponaria (organic soap bark), organic fragrance.
Caution: Please keep out of the reach of children. Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush well with water. In case of ingestion, drink a glass of water and, if necessary contact a physician.
Storage and Disposal: Store container at room temperature. Do not freeze. Do not reuse empty container.
It's the best in the world.Cleans like no other, safer for you(no chemical),so you don't to worry about cancer or any kind of deceases you can get out there.