- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Greenpoint Brands, My Natural, Sensory Eco Teether, Orange Dog, 1 Teether3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.57 lbs (0.26 kg)
- Product Code: MYM-46154
- UPC Code: 084828461540
- Package Quantity: 1 Teether
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2 x 7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- 2 in 1 - Teether + Sensory Toy
- 100% Baby Safe
- Plant Res - Plant-Based Bio-Resin
- Free of BPA, PVC, Latex, Phthalates
- All Natural
- Soothe Tender Gums!
- Crinkly Sensory Fun!
- 3+ Months
Why plant-based Eco Teether?
- Made from corn, potato and sugar cane starch
- Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC and latex
- Made with food grade material
- Better for baby and the environment
- Easy-grip night time shape soothes sore gums
Why My Natural sensory toy?
- Made of hypoallergenic, eco friendly and natural cotton
- Tuggable details and fun characters provide easy to grasp amusement
- Designed to maximize baby's development, stimulates the senses with a hidden crinkle
- Safe to chew and snuggle
- Detachable for Machine Wash
Care: Eco Teether: separate from toy, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Do not boil, steam, or hot sterilize. Not dishwasher safe.
Sensory toy: We recommend that all cotton toys be machine washed in cold water with a mild soap and air dried flat.
Please remove all packaging materials from the products before giving to your child.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My baby likes to play with this one. It is quite versatile as it can be used as a plushie if you remove the teether part.
Our baby is heavy into teething and biting tethers. He loved this dog because it crinkles and has a unique teether. But the velcro holding the ring on released the second he picked it up and I had to sew it shut just to keep them together. He won't touch the teether without the dog. They are really cute together and I love the soft moon shaped teether.