Greens Plus, Resveratrol Plus, 120 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Full Spectrum Grape Seed & Skin Extract with Buffered Vitamin C & MSM
- 10 mg Pure Resveratrol from Red Wine Grapes Knotweed-Free
- Equal to 10 Glasses of Red Wine
- 100% Soy, Dairy, Gluten Free
- Bone Building
- Advanced Antioxidant Supplement
Resveratrol Plus is a Powerful combination of Age-defying Antioxidants - French Red Grape Extract combined with Buffered Vitamin C & Opti-MSM, Greens+ For Healthier, Happier Lives Since 1989.
- Full Spectrum Polyphenols and Proanthocyanidins
- 10 mg Resveratrol Equal to 10 Glasses of Red Wine
- 100% Pure Resveratrol from Red Wine Grapes
- Contains Absolutely No Japanese Knotweed
- Supports Joint, Heart and Cellular Health
To achieve maximum tissue saturation, take 4 capsules 3 times per day for the first 5 days. Thereafter, take 4 capsules per day with meals.
Brown rice bran, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Allergy Information: This product contains Grape and is manufactured in a facility that processes Soy and Dairy ingredients.
Tamper-proof outer seal. Do not use if broken or removed.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Full Spectrum Grape Seed and Skin Extract [900:1}
(75% Proanthocyanidins, 35% Polyphenols, 10 mg Resveratrol)
|Opti-MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||400 mg||*|
|Vitamin C (from Calcium ascorbate)||600 mg||1000%|
|Calcium (from Calcium ascorbate)||60 mg||6%|
|*Daily Value not established.|