Guayaki, Organic Chai Spice Mate Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vitality · Clarity · Well-Being
- A Spicy-Sweet Yerba Mate Blend
- Naturally Caffeinated
- Fair for Life - Social & Fair Trade Certified by IMO
- Certified Fair Trade
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by: CCOF
- Non GMO Project Verified
Guayaki Chai Spice Mate is an invigorating spicy-sweet blend of yerba mate and chai spices. Makes a great Mate Chai Latte!
In South America, yerba mate has been revered for centuries as the "drink of the gods" and is enjoyed daily for vitality, clarity, and well-being. Yerba mate is traditionally used as a catalyst to unleash the powerful effects of other herbs.
A nourishing, green source of energy, the leaves of the yerba mate tree deliver a unique trio of stimulants: caffeine, theobromine and theophylline as well as 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, and abundant antioxidants.
- Helps stimulate focus & clarity
- Boosts physical energy
- Aids elimination
- Contains antioxidants
- Traditionally used to support weight loss programs that include a balanced diet and exercise
Hot Chai Spice Mate
Place tea bag in a cup of hot (not boiling) water. Steep 5-10 minutes. If you want it stronger, brew it longer.
Mate Chai Latte
Brew the tea bags, then add your favorite milk and sweetener to taste.
Do not drink mate above 150 degrees fahrenheit
Organic vanilla chai flavor
Contains the caffeine equivalent of 1/4th cup of coffee.
|Serving Size: 2.5 g (One tea bag)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Proprietary Blend||2.5 g|
|Organic Yerba Mate (leaf)||†|
|Organic Cinnamon (bark)||†|
|Organic Licorice (root)||†|
|Organic Ginger (root)||†|
|Organic Nutmeg (seed)||†|
|Organic Clove (seed)||†|
|Organic Stevia (leaf)||†|
|* Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet
†Daily Value not established