Hain Pure Foods, Canola Mayonnaise, 24 fl oz (709 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with no Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Kosher Parve
- High in Antioxidant Vitamin E
- All Natural
Crispy Cabbage Salad
1/2 head cabbage
1 apple, peeled and sliced
1/2 green pepper, sliced
2 tbsp grated onion
salt & pepper
1/2 cup white vinegar
1 tbsp Hain Turbinado Sugar
2 tbsp Hain Canola Oil
1/4 cup cold water
1/4 tsp celery seed
2 tbsp Hain Canola Mayonnaise
2 tbsp lite sour cream
Finely shred cabbage and place in a bowl. Add apple, green pepper and onion; season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Place vinegar, sugar, oil, water and celery seed in a saucepan. Cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Pour marinade over cabbage; toss until evenly coated. Add remaining ingredients and mix again. Marinade 3 hours in refrigerator before serving. Serves 4.
Expeller pressed canola oil, whole eggs, grain vinegar, filtered water, egg yolks, salt, egg whites, dehydrated cane juice, spice, lemon juice concentrate, honey, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)*, natural flavors, paprika extractives (for color).
*Ingredients not found in regular mayonnaise.
Sealed for freshness
Refrigerate after opening - Do not freeze
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.