- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Resealable Package
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Hain Organic Sugar is organically grown. It's produced with earth-friendly processes using renewable energy sources and rotating crops to protect the environment. Freshly-cut sugarcane is milled, crushed, purified and crystallized in one simple process. It contains no artificial additives or preservatives and is certified Kosher. We're sure you'll love this wonderful natural sweetener. Enjoy!
1/4 cup Hain Safflower Margarine
1 cup Hain Organic Sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup sifted Arrowhead Mills Unbleached White Flour
1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Hain Sea Salt
1/2 to 1 cup finely chopped nuts or 3/4 cup grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt margarine in a saucepan. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Cool slightly, then beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift flour with baking powder and sea salt and stir into margarine mixture. Add nuts or coconut.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9" x 9" pan. Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Cool and cut into bars. Makes about 16 brownies.
Organic evaporated cane juice
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 227|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|