Hain Pure Foods, Peanut Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Expeller Pressed
- Vitamin E Added to Enhance Freshness; All Natural
- Kosher Parve
For a taste of the Orient, enjoy 100% Expeller Pressed Hain Peanut Oil. It can handle high-heat cooking for imparting that special flavor to all types of foods. This is not a hydrogenated oil, rather, it is low in saturates, which may be beneficial to your health! Try it for cooking, frying and baking or simply as a salad oil.
Quick Chinese Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine 1 shredded head of lettuce, 1 1/2 chopped left-over (cooked) skinless chicken, 3 oz. canned chow mein noodles, 3 diced green onions, 8 oz can drained water chestnuts, and 1/2 cup of drained canned Mandarin oranges. In a separate bowl, mix 1/3 cup Hain Peanut Oil with 1/3 cup soy sauce. Toss with salad and serve.
Expeller pressed peanut oil, mixed tocopherols [vitamin E (to preserve quality)]
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
Caution: Any oil will burn if overheated. If oil smokes, reduce heat.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 63|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||9%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use peanut oil for Chinese and this product is very affordable for regular use. I am very satisfied with this product. Nothing wrong to say.