- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From A Natural Source
- Made From Evaporated Sea Water
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.
Hain Pure Foods Sea Salts are from a natural source as they are produced from the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
They can be used just like the table salt for cooking and baking and are perfect for helping turn your beef, seafood, poultry, and vegetable dishes into gourmet meals.
Sea salt, calcium silicate (anti-caking agent).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 491|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of Calories from Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Sugar, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.