Hakubaku, Organic Soba, 9.5 oz (269 g)
- Ready in 4 Minutes
- Authentic Japanese Buckwheat Noodles
- No Salt Added
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Kosher by Kosher Australia
- Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic Processor
Hakubaku Japan searched the world for the finest ingredients to make an authentic Japanese noodle of the highest quality.
Simple to prepare...
- Cook Organic Soba in rapid boiling water for 4 minutes (salt or oil is not needed).
- For cold dish, drain, then rinse well with cold water. Drain again.
Enjoy Soba Noodles hot or cold. Great for stir-fries, soup or salads.
Organic wheat flour, organic buckwheat flour, water.
Manufactured on shared equipment with soy, egg and buckwheat.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) dry|
|Servings Per Container: about 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||13|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|