Hakubaku, Organic Soba, 9.5 oz (269 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.38|
- Ready in 4 Minutes
- Authentic Japanese Buckwheat Noodles
- No Salt Added
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Kosher by Kosher Australia
- Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic Processor
Hakubaku Japan searched the world for the finest ingredients to make an authentic Japanese noodle of the highest quality.
Simple to prepare...
- Cook Organic Soba in rapid boiling water for 4 minutes (salt or oil is not needed).
- For cold dish, drain, then rinse well with cold water. Drain again.
Enjoy Soba Noodles hot or cold. Great for stir-fries, soup or salads.
Organic wheat flour, organic buckwheat flour, water.
Manufactured on shared equipment with soy, egg and buckwheat.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) dry|
|Servings Per Container: about 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||13|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 5072461493174174458 on Oct 19, 2016
very tasty, even on it's own
Posted by 5708462629803596568 on Sep 30, 2016
Cooks evenly and is perfect soba.
Posted by 5015457338475161597 on Aug 11, 2016
taste good, nice texture...but olny 30%
Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Sep 08, 2014
I was bit disappointed to find out that the noodle contains only 30% of buckwheat...expected a lot more since it is called buckeheat noodles. However it tastes good and it has nice texture too.