Hampstead Tea, Organic, English Breakfast, 3.53 oz (100 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.59|
- A Strong Yet Subtle Leaf Tea
- USDA Organic
Organic English Breakfast Leaf Tea
strong yet subtle
Tasting notes. Kiran, founder
There are just two teas in this blend. A big, bold, malty Assam that pushes you out of the house in the morning, and a delicate Darjeeling that gently reveals the day ahead. That's why this blend has such a clean, uncluttered and robust taste.
Both teas are grown organically which ensures that all who live in the estates, from those that pick the tea, to the wildlife and of course the tea bushes themselves, can flourish in an environment free of chemical pesticides.
As I always pay a quality premium for my tea, the extra income can be invested in things the tea pickers need, like child care, tree planting and school computers.
To get the best from this English Breakfast tea, brew level teaspoon per cup in freshly boiled water for up to 3 minutes. Add milk and honey to taste.
Black leaf tea.
All ingredients are biodynamic / organic.
I like it
I like it
Posted by 5345257582035659636 on Jun 07, 2013
Good taste, similar to Twinings but organic
Hampstead Tea, English Breakfast, Organic Fairtrade
Posted by Reviewer2010756 on Dec 28, 2011
Excellent Value Great Pick-me-up
Posted by Reviewer1800816 on Jun 04, 2011
Tea very much liked. I am pleased with flavor.