- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- To Balance Kapha
- Caffeine Free
- Ayurvedic Herbal Wisdom
- 20 Organic Herbal Tea Bags
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Ayurveda teaches us that balance is the key to health and happiness.
Drawing upon ancient Ayurvedic herbal wisdom, these specially crafted blends of herbs and spices are designed to restore balance and vitality. Made with the finest natural ingredients, drink Invigorating Tea to bring you into the present moment and celebrate the gift of life.
Why should I drink Chopra Center Invigorating Tea?
- To stimulate sluggish digestion
- To enliven your natural energy
- To help reduce congestion
- To awaken your metabolism
- To balance a Kapha mind-body constitution
The Path to Wellness Begins Here
Since 1992, the Chopra Center has integrated modern science with ancient healing wisdom in support of perfect health.
Led by renowned physicians, teachers, and authors, Deepak Chopra M.D., and David Simon M.D., the Chopra Center serves as the global home for seekers of balance, healing, and transformation. The Chopra Center has lovingly crafted this delicious line of organic Ayurvedic herbal teas to help bring balance and peace into your life.
Organic cloves, organic ginger root, organic cinnamon bark, organic peppermint leaves, organic cardamom, organic allspice, organic orange peel and organic black pepper.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or lactating. Consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you have any health conditions.
|Serving Size: (one tea bag) 45 g|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||1|
|Total Fat||0.1 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.3 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may differ.|