Harney & Sons, Iced Tea, Fresh Brew Black Tea, Peach, 6 - 2 Quart Tea Bags, 3 oz
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Fine Teas
- Master Tea Blenders
- Fresh Ripe
From tea garden to tea cup... In 1970 John Harney, master tea blender, embarked on a mission to share his love for tea. Harney & Sons tea selection offers over 200 varieties of the highest quality leaves. The Harney family personally source their tea from the most reputable, established estates and gardens throughout Asia and India... accepting only the exceptional.
Invigorating Black Tea
Character: Notes of Georgia peaches and hand-picked full leaf Chinese black tea combined together for a refreshing iced tea with sweet earthy tones.
Iced Tea Brewing Instructions
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour over a tea bag into a gallon container.
- Steep for 15 minutes and then fill with 6 cups of cold water.
- Remove tea bag and gently squeeze it.
- Garnish with lemon, orange slice or fresh mint.
Chinese black tea with natural peach flavors.
We love this at home, sweeten with some agave. Perfect for our Saturday night dinners!
this product is a top choice for iced tea drinkers.
Posted by 5058811910644733769 on Aug 02, 2016
Harney and Sons Iced tea is refreshing an easy to make, I love the large tea pouch,it fits perfectly in my Mr Coffee iced tea maker. makes a good 3 quarts and the taste of the peach tea is in my opinion very good,I highly recommended.
Great for Hostess Gifts
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 26, 2016
I usually stock up on the Harney & Sons teas give as inexpensive but nicely packaged hostess gifts -- if I'm going out to a friends for dinner etc. The ice tea is a nice and unique gift.
OK for iced tea
Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Jul 31, 2015
This one I got just for the tin, which is really pretty. The tea itself is average. Smells artificial. The bags are huge.
peach flavoured black ice tea
Posted by 5140765304250926176 on Dec 16, 2014
I'm very satisfied with this product!
Not quite sure
Posted by 4722154505547523124 on Oct 09, 2014
I ordered this item after trying the raspberry tea which I loved. Not sure about this one has a very strong black tea flavour over powers the flavour of the peach. Love the tin though