Eclectic Institute, Hawthorn, 200 mg, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Crataegus monogyna Flower & Leaf
- 100% Kosher
- A Dietary Supplement
Fresh freeze-drying maintains the biologically active constitutents for highest potency and action.
Take 1-3 capsules per day.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs. Keep out of reach of children.
Each Capsule Contains: Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) flower & leaf, wildcrafted and 100% fresh freeze-dried. 200 mg.
Although I am vegetarian (and have been for 40 years), I have had colesterol problems and marginally high blood pressure. I am eating oats once a day and take hawthorne (1 capsule morning and evening). I was taking a standardized version, but there is no substitute for the whole herd, and no substitute for a vegetarian, organic source.