Eclectic Institute, Hawthorn Berry, Whole Food POWder, 2.1 oz (60 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1982
- Raw Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Dietary Supplement
- Sustainably Wildcrafted
- 100% Kosher
- Non GMO
- Raw, Vegan
- No Added Sugar
- No Fillers
- US Grown
Eclectic's POWders (Plant Originated Wellness)
Simply whole, raw, fresh freeze-dried plants.
We Start and End with Whole Herbs - From farm to bottle, we use naturopathic wisdom and innovative processes to create exceptional products. We organically grow or sustainably wildcraft herbs that are harvested at peak potency, and then freeze-dried in-house. Freeze-drying naturally concentrates by removing only the water, leaving the plants' nutrients in the same balance as found in nature.
Whole Food Nutrition - Micronized for easy assimilation, and containing all the natural goodness of the whole plant. No washing, no chopping, no cleaning required - just add to water, juice, or food. Jam-packed with nutrition!
- Fill container with 8 oz water/juice
- Add 1 tsp of powder, shake well
- Drink and enjoy 1-3 x per day
Can also be added to smoothies, dips, yogurt or other foods. Drink extra water while consuming this product.
No extracts, preservatives, or fillers.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Fresh-dried wildcrafted hawthorn berry (Crataegus monogyna)||2 g||*|
|* Daily value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have bought it with special price to add to my green smoothies (not for turning them to red haha:)) but for heath, especially - heart purposes. I and my man both have a little bit weak hearts. It is hard to measure whether this buy is helpful indeed, because we are using various healthy foods, supplements, but I do hope so. It would be more cheap to buy alcohol tincture, but to me it is unwise. I don't like alcohol tinctures.