Eclectic Institute, Hawthorn Berry POW-der, 2.11 oz (60 g)
Priced together: $14.87 Priced separately: $16.87
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Hawthorn is a wild fruit with a crunchy texture. When used as a food on a regular basis it has a multitude of preventative health benefits.
- Traditional cardiovascular tonic.
- Source of procyanidin (OPC) and flavonoid antioxidants.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in it's fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
- Quick and easy to prepare. Mix, drink, rinse.
- We start and end with whole food.
For best results measure the liquid first, approximately 3 or more ounces of water or juice into a closeable container. Then as a tonic add 1 or more teaspoonfuls of powder to the liquid and shake well.
Absolutely nothing added.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2.0 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
Locally wildcrafted (freeze-dried) Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) berry. Harvested by hand to ensure peak activity and flavor.