Head Organics, Hair Gel, Extra Hold, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)10 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HEO-03207
- UPC Code: 074092032072
- Package Quantity: 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2.2 x 7.2 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Safe on Chemically Treated Hair
- Pomegranate, Ginger and Aloe Vera Extracts
- Certified Organic Ingredients
Extra Hold Hair Gel
- Safe on chemically treated hair
- Sulfate, Paraben, Glycol and Gluten-Free
- Sets soft, curls, defines, lifts and styles without over stiffness
- Helps protect hair from heat damage
- Great for everyday use on all hair types
Shape, Define, Protect
Apply to damp hair, work through with comb or finger tips. Style as desired. For best results follow with Head Organics Extra Hold Hair Spray.
Water (Eau), VP/VA copolymer, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, glycerin, acrylates/C10-3-alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin botanical fragrance (fragrance botanique), benzophenone-4, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, camellia sinensis (green & white tea) leaf extract*, betula alba (birch) leaf extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract*.
*Certified organic ingredients
Not tested on animals
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was very disappointed with this product. It did it's job but it has a synthetic ingredient in it that is not good. It's called, Triethanolamine. It upsets me when you see organic and then get these little surprises. My own fault I didn't do the research before I bought it. The words on the container said Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Glycol Free and Gluten Free but this ingredient is just as bad as these. Very misleading. I'll stick with Aubrey Organics. They are pure and 100 percent organic
Good, clean gel with no odor. It's not sticky or too thick, like some of the other naturals I've tried. I order it regularly.