Head Organics, Natural Hair Serum, Shine/Anti-Frizz, 2.0 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)19 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: HEO-03210
- UPC Code: 074092032102
- Package Quantity: 2.0 fl oz (59 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 3 x 5.5 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Gives Hair Healthy Shine While Controlling Fly-aways
- Safe on Chemically Treated Hair
- Pomegranate, Ginger and Aloe Vera Extracts
- Certified Organic Ingredients
The ultimate tool for sleep, frizz-free hair!
- Head Organics Natural Hair Serum smoothes, protects and adds luster to even the most unruly hair.
- Our unique, pure formula contains certified organic ingredients to keep your hair and scalp free of harsh chemicals - and rinse out easily without leaving residue or damaging build-up. Our exclusive active botanicals create a nutrient rich formula that keeps your hair and style looking fresh and beautiful all day.
- Safe on chemically treated hair
- Sulfate, paraben, glycol and gluten free
- No tested on animals
- Ultra-light so it won't weigh down hair, leaving it soft and sleek
- Adds shine, calms static and fly-aways, protects from damage
- Great for everyday use on all hair types
Smooth, shine, protect.
Apply to clean, damp hair, or use anytime of day on dry hair. Pump 2-3 times into palm and distribute evenly through hair. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. For best results, use after Clearly Head Shampoo and Conditioner.
Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, cyclomethicone, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract*, punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract*, botanical fragrance.
*Certified organic ingredients
Not tested on animals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love this stuff! I initially bought it at my hairdresser but he does not carry it anymore. It is the best anti friz serum I have tried to date. I cannot find another one that match this one.
very nice and light, non-greasy, works well.