Health Direct, Ready Fiber, 15 fl oz (444 ml) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
Shipping Weight: 1.48 lbs (0.67 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HED-00261
- UPC Code: 814599002617
- Package Quantity: 15 fl oz (444 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 7 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Innovative Anti-Aging Solutions
- 400% More Fiber
- Ready-to-Use Clear Liquid Fiber
- No Mixing or Water Required!
- 12 Grams of Fiber (54% DV)
- Non-Thickening & Taste-Free
- Clinically Studied to Reduce Laxative Use 32%♦♦
- 100% Soluble Prebiotic Fiber With FOS
- Gluten Free · Doctor Recommended · Sugar Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegan Friendly
- Manufactured in a cGMP-NFS certified facility
Ready Fiber is the world's first all natural, digestive-improving clear liquid fiber supplement. Every ounce delivers 12 grams of soluble fiber—more than most fiber supplements provide in 4 to 5 servings (400% more)!♦♦♦ Ready Fiber's taste-free and non-thickening liquid is ready-to-use with no mixing or water required; and it can also be added to any food or beverage, hot or cold.
Even more reasons why Ready Fiber is better:
- Doctor recommended formula used in hospitals
- Promotes better mineral absorption, including calcium♦
- Contains prebiotic FOS for improved digestive health♦
- No risk of choking like powder and pill fibers, and...
- The Ready Fiber formula has been clinically studied to reduce laxative use and promote regularity!♦♦
Ready Fiber helps support♦:
- Regularity ·Weight loss programs
- Healthy cholesterol within normal levels
- Healthy blood sugar within normal levels
- Healthy digestion and intestinal microflora
♦ Polydextrose has only 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates, compared to most fibers with 4 calories per gram.
♦♦ Clinical study shows use of 2 oz per day of the Ready Fiber formula with long-term care subjects improved regularity and reduced laxative use by 32% in only 20 days.
♦♦♦ Compared to the leading powder fiber supplement, Ready Fiber has 400% more fiber per serving (12 grams vs. 3 grams).
Take one fl oz (2 tbsps / 30 ml) or 0.5 fl oz (1 tbsp / 15 ml) per day. In times of need: take 2 fl oz (4 tbsps / 60 ml) per day. Do not exceed 3 fl oz (6 tbsps / 90 ml) per day. Always consume adequate amounts of water throughout the day when taking any product containing fiber. No refrigeration is necessary unless preferred, simply store in a cool dry place.
Filtered water, SoluPure [a proprietary blend polydextrose* (soluble fiber) and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)], glycerin, phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Contains no added sweeteners, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, or artificial colors or flavors.
Hormone-free · Pesticide-free · Lactose-free · Gluten-free · GMO-free
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. If pregnant or nursing, ask your health care professional before use. Finish bottle within 6 months of opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Fl Oz (2 Tbsps/30 ml) or 0.5 Fl Oz (1 Tbsp/15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 15 or 30|
|Amount Per Serving||2 Fl Oz||% (DV)||0.5 Fl Oz||% (DV)|
|Total Carbohydrates||12 g||6%*||6 g||3%*|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g||54%*||6 g||27%*|
|Soluble Fiber||12 g||**||6 g||**|
|Sugar||0 g||†||0 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.