Health Direct, Ready Fiber, 15 fl oz (444 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Innovative Anti-Aging Solutions
- 400% More Fiber
- Ready-to-Use Clear Liquid Fiber
- No Mixing or Water Required!
- 12 Grams of Fiber (54% DV)
- Non-Thickening & Taste-Free
- Clinically Studied to Reduce Laxative Use 32%♦♦
- 100% Soluble Prebiotic Fiber With FOS
- Gluten Free · Doctor Recommended · Sugar Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegan Friendly
- Manufactured in a cGMP-NFS certified facility
Ready Fiber is the world's first all natural, digestive-improving clear liquid fiber supplement. Every ounce delivers 12 grams of soluble fiber—more than most fiber supplements provide in 4 to 5 servings (400% more)!♦♦♦ Ready Fiber's taste-free and non-thickening liquid is ready-to-use with no mixing or water required; and it can also be added to any food or beverage, hot or cold.
Even more reasons why Ready Fiber is better:
- Doctor recommended formula used in hospitals
- Promotes better mineral absorption, including calcium♦
- Contains prebiotic FOS for improved digestive health♦
- No risk of choking like powder and pill fibers, and...
- The Ready Fiber formula has been clinically studied to reduce laxative use and promote regularity!♦♦
Ready Fiber helps support♦:
- Regularity ·Weight loss programs
- Healthy cholesterol within normal levels
- Healthy blood sugar within normal levels
- Healthy digestion and intestinal microflora
♦ Polydextrose has only 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates, compared to most fibers with 4 calories per gram.
♦♦ Clinical study shows use of 2 oz per day of the Ready Fiber formula with long-term care subjects improved regularity and reduced laxative use by 32% in only 20 days.
♦♦♦ Compared to the leading powder fiber supplement, Ready Fiber has 400% more fiber per serving (12 grams vs. 3 grams).
Take one fl oz (2 tbsps / 30 ml) or 0.5 fl oz (1 tbsp / 15 ml) per day. In times of need: take 2 fl oz (4 tbsps / 60 ml) per day. Do not exceed 3 fl oz (6 tbsps / 90 ml) per day. Always consume adequate amounts of water throughout the day when taking any product containing fiber. No refrigeration is necessary unless preferred, simply store in a cool dry place.
Filtered water, SoluPure [a proprietary blend polydextrose* (soluble fiber) and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)], glycerin, phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Contains no added sweeteners, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, or artificial colors or flavors.
Hormone-free · Pesticide-free · Lactose-free · Gluten-free · GMO-free
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. If pregnant or nursing, ask your health care professional before use. Finish bottle within 6 months of opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Fl Oz (2 Tbsps/30 ml) or 0.5 Fl Oz (1 Tbsp/15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 15 or 30|
|Amount Per Serving||2 Fl Oz||% (DV)||0.5 Fl Oz||% (DV)|
|Total Carbohydrates||12 g||6%*||6 g||3%*|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g||54%*||6 g||27%*|
|Soluble Fiber||12 g||**||6 g||**|
|Sugar||0 g||†||0 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.