Health From The Sun, Organic Flax Oil , 8 fl oz (237 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural Fresh Taste Guaranteed Pure
- USDA Organic
- 100% Vegetarian Formula
- Omega 3
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
Discussion: Organic Flax Oil is a delicious, certified organic, unrefined premium flax seed oil that is cold expeller-pressed in a closed environment. Add heart-healthy omega-3 to your daily diet by enjoying Organic Flax Oil by the spoonful, poured over cooked foods or added to sauces, dips, or blended drinks. The superior taste and freshness of Organic Flax Oil is preserved with a nitrogen-flushed, induction-sealed bottle, making this product shelf-stable at room temperature until opened.
Rigorously quality tested to guarantee purity, potency and truth-in-labeling.
Use only as directed. Take one tablespoon daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner. Shake well before each use. Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
Organic flax oil.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%†|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%†|
|Organic Flax Seed Oil||13.75 g||*|
|Supplying 7,700 mg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)|
|[omega-3], 2,240 mg Oleic|
|Acid (OA) [omega-9] and|
|1,950 mg Linoceic Acid (LA)|
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.