Health From The Sun, Highly Potent PFO Pure Fish Oil plus Lipase, 60 Soft Gels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Third-Party Tested- Molecularly Distilled For Purity
- Fish Gelatin Capsule
- Natural Juicy Orange Flavor
- Omega-3 Healthy Heart Maintenance*
- Dietary Supplement
- 1-Month Supply
- 60 Fish Soft Gels
Highly Potent PFO Pure Fish Oil plus Lipase is the first pure fish body oil from deep sea, cold water fish, molecularly distilled and concentrated in the most bioavailable form for extra potency EPA and DHA, flavored with natural orange oil and innovatively encapsulated in fish gelatin.
Highly Potent PFO plus Lipase provides higher potency omega-3 EPA and DHA nutrition to maintain normal triglyceride levels and support a healthy heart, with the added benefits of the enzyme lipase for optimum digestion and absorption.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Highly Potent PFO plus Lipase is rigorously third-party tested to provide you guaranteed potency and purity and ensure it meets or exceeds U.S. standards for contaminants such as mercury, lead, cadmium, PCB's, pesticides and dioxins.
One soft gel twice daily with food
Fish gelatin, natural orange oil, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, water and caramel.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Cholesterol||less than 5mg||1%*|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||1000mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I got these for my mother, who hates taking pills of any kind and who wanted something that would not give her fish burps.