- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Vacuum-Sealed for Freshness
- Quality You Can Taste
- Dietary Supplement
- Fiber • Protein • Flax
- Plus GMO-Free
- Fermented Soy
- Premium Cold-Milled
- Made with Organic Flax
Add Super FiProFLAX to your favorite foods for extra nutrition. Super FiProFLAX is made with premium organic cold-milled flax seed plus GMO-Free fermented soy to provide nutritional support for women's health. Super FiProFLAX is vacuum-sealed to preserve freshness and its delicious nutty flavor. Easy to digest, Super FiProFLAX is great mixed in with cereal, yogurt or cottage cheese. Sprinkle over salads, vegetables, pasta or potatoes.
Use only as directed. Take two to four tablespoons daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Refrigerate after opening and use within 45 days. May be resealed and frozen to extend shelf life.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Rounded Tablespoons (15 g)|
|Serving Per Container: Approx. 28|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%†|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||8 mg||13%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2 mg||100%|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||11 mg||73%|
|Organic Milled Flax Seed¹||14 g||*|
|-Alpha Linolenic Acid (omega-3)||2,500 mg||*|
|-Linoleic Acid (omega-6)||500 mg||*|
|-Oleic Acid (omega-9)||550 mg||*|
|Total Soy Isoflavones
Genistein (0.6 mg)
Daidzein (0.4 mg)
†Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.