Health King, AllergEase Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
By Health King
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Improved Formula
- Immune Balance
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
AllergEase Herb Tea
Nicely flavored, AllergEase Herb Tea is made of wild scute, astragalus, polygonatum, polygala and other precious herbs. Chinesse herbalism uses them to support the immune system, especially during seasonal changes due to related stress.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags or more a day.
Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
Scute (root), Astragalus (root & leaf), Polygonatum (root), Angelica dahurica (root), polygala (root), Eleuthero (leaf), Green tea (leaf), Jasmine (flower)
|* Daily Value Not Established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
For me, this tea works so much better than Claritin or Zyrtec. I sent some to my mother and grandmother, who both say it works for them and asked me to send more. As usual, iHerb has a great price. When I get drowsy from allergies/hayfever I use one bag of this and one of a caffeinated tea like kombucha and am back to normal again. This is definitely worth a try for anyone who has allergies!
I have had bad allergies since I was a kid. I have tried every over the counter and doctor prescribed medication available. Nothing works. I started drinking this tea last year and my allergies are much better than previous years. I find if I drink one in the morning and one at night, I don't have any symptoms. The taste is not the best but it's not the worst either. I drink it happily everyday!