Health King, Chrysanthemum Vascuflow Herb Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.05 oz (30 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.53|
- Improved Formula
- Healthy Cholesterol Level & Blood Pressure, Heart & Vision
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
Chrysanthemum Vascuflow Herb Tea (Caffeine-Free)
Flavored with jasmine flower, it is a high-class drink made of quality wild chrysanthemum and a few other precious herbs. A soothing and detoxifying remedy, Traditional Chinese herbalism uses it for cholesterol, sugar level, blood pressure, and blood circulation support. It is an ideal healthy beverage for everyday use, especially during seasonal changes.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for ice-tea. Use 2-4 bags a day.
Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
Chrysanthemum (flower), Jujube (fruit), sophora (flower), Perilla (leaf), Jasmine (flower)
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Posted by 5596291876698472313 on Nov 17, 2014
may be this very good tea but for me bitter taste.
Recommended by doctor to reduce Blood Pressure and after taking for only 3 weeks blood pressure reduced from 160/90 to 140/85
Strange bitter taste
Posted by New-Zealand on Apr 12, 2013
sorry I did'nt like the taste too much
Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2011
because I wouldn't mind getting those great ingredients in a cup of tea..