Health King, Digest Herb Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.26 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Improved Formula
- Help Digestion, Clear Liver Heat & Increase Acidity
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
Digest Herb Tea (Caffeine-Free)
Digest Herb Tea is made of prunella, hawthorn fruit and other precious herbs. They provide prunellin, rutin, lipase, chlorogenic acid, ursolic acid, L-citronellol, geraniol, nerol, glycosides, flavonoid, oleanoic acid, alkaloid, crataegolic acid, etc. Chinese medicine uses them to help digestion, disperse liver heat and food stagnancy, and help maintain healthy cholesterol level. It is also a heart tonic. It tastes wonderful for ice tea.
Steep in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for ice-tea.
Use 2-4 bags a day.
|Serving Size: 1-2 tea bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Blend||1.8-3.6 g|
|* Daily value not established.|
Believe it or not, I just like it for the flavor. The medicinal effects are just an added bonus. I usually like blueberry hot tea or some sort of fruit herbal tea, but when I'm in the mood for something basic, this is a good one. No strong peppermint or ginger flavor, just very basic. Very mild herbal flavor. I like it with a little honey. I drink it before bed all the time. Try it!