Health King, Dong Quai Lady's Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Improved Formula
- Regulate Female Cycles, for Mid-Life Hot Flashes
- 100% Natural
Dong Quai Lady's Herb Tea
An excellent drink flavored with jasmine flower, it is made of the famous Chinese Dong Quai (Angelica chinensis) grown on the pollution-free high plateau of northwest China, with other precious herbs. Dong Quai contains fatty acids, succinic acid, various amino acids, volatile oil, B12, etc., and as a blood builder and circulator, is used in Chinese medicine for maintaining normal gynecological functions, to regulate female hormone, cycles, alleviate cramps and mid-life hot flashes, to prevent hair loss, and to maintain youthfulness.
Steep in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for ice-tea.
Use 2-4 bags a day.
|Serving Size: 1-2 tea bags|
|Servings Per Box: 10-20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Blend||1.7-3.4 g|
|tender green tea leaf||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|