Health King, Herb Tea, Ginger, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Improved Formula
- 100% Natural
- Remove Toxins, Warm The Stomach, Antitussive
Ginger Tea is an elegant and healthy beverage made of fresh ginger with other precious herbs. They contain zingerone, volatile oils, eucalyptole, etc. Traditional Chinese medicine uses it as antiemetic, antibacterial, stomachic, sudoric, diaphoretic, carminative, etc., to remove toxins, warm the stomach, maintain good health, especially in changing weather conditions, and to prevent seasickness.
Steep in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for ice-tea. Use 2-4 bags a day.
|Serving Size: 1-2 tea bags|
|Servings Per Box: 10-20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||2-4 g|
|* Daily Value not established.|