Health King, Golden Voice Herb Tea, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.05 oz (30 g)
By Health King
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Improved Formula
- Throat Comfort, Loss of Voice
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Good for Both Hot and Ice-Tea
Based on an ancient formula Golden Voice Herb Tea is made of high quality and mostly wild herbs. Traditional Chinese herbalism uses it to support clear and healthy voice and healthy respiratory system.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers for over 18 years
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags or more a day.
Consult your health care professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
Sterculia (seed), Asparagus (root), peppermint (stem & leaf), Licorice (root), eleuthero (leaf)
|* Daily Value Not Established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good tea for voice. The herbs in this tea help to keep the throat moist and to get rid of phlegm and sore throat. I like to take it with honey and propolis.
Shipping was incredible. I got it the day after I placed my order, that's unnaturally fast. The tea is great. As a singer it's a valuable tool for those off days, or in between performances. The taste is similar to the tea served at Chinese restaurants. Very subtle and smooth, unlike Throat Coat which has a very pungent flavor. Normally, I'll put lemon and honey (also great tools for vocalists) in mine. I could not be more satisfied with my purchase, and I'm sure I'll be ordering more soon! 15/10