Health King, Herb Tea, Hair Regeneration, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Health King
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Improved Formula
- Healthy Way to Great Hair
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
Hair Regeneration Herb Tea is made of wild privet, Fo-Ti, eleuthero, black sesame, and polygonatum. Traditional Chinese herbalism uses their circulation supporting, internal secretion balancing, liver and kidney nurturing properties to support healthy hair growth and to fend off premature grey hair.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags a day.
Consult your health care professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
Privet (root), Black sesame (seed), Fo-Ti (root), Polygonatum (root), eleuthero (leaf)
|* Daily Value Not Established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like the taste of this tea. It is mild and flavorful and not mediciney at all. Also it works. I drink at least 2 cups of this tea a day in addition to other supplements like NuHair, and noticed a good steady growth of new spiky hair. It is helping for sure. But, to get the best result, you must clean your hair follicles too. You do that by leaving the shampoo on your head for 10-15 min when you wash your hair, with a shower cap on. You do that once a week for 2 months, once in 2 weeks for 2 months, then once a month for 2 months, and rinse with cold water at the end every time you shampoo. After that, may be once a month if you want. It even works for men if the follicles are healthy enough. Good luck.