Health King, Manhood Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
By Health King
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Improved Formula
- Male Sexual Potency & Stamina
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
Manhood Herb Tea
Nicely flavored, Manhood Herb Tea is made of wolfberry from the pollution-free high plateau of northwest China, wild rhodiola, panax ginseng, astragalus and other precious herbs. They are all well-known tonics. Traditional Chinese herbalism uses astragalus to support the immune system and considers wolfberry an elixir for sexual functions. Rhodiola contains salidroside, tyrosol, etc. and is used for stamina and endurance.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags a day.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Serving Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
Wolfberry (leaf), Rhodiola (root), Panax ginseng (root), Astragalus (root & leaf), Cynomorium (rhizome), Ginkgo biloba (leaf), Green tea (leaf), Jasmine (flower)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
We have ordered many times from you ,everything has been super. The manhood tea is no different. We were glade to see you had this product.It greately helps in circulation. Just want to think you for the products & great fast shipping. Oh ,congratulations on your new distribution center. Thanks, Bob & Charlotte Wyatt