Health King, Panax Ginseng Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.53|
- Improved Formula
- Root to Good Health
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
Panax Ginseng Herb Tea
Nicely flavored, Panax Ginseng Herb Tea is made of high quality sun-dried ginseng flavored with jasmine flower. Ginseng is an excellent tonic, and traditional Chinese herbalism considers it the king of herbs and uses it for general debility, fatigue, for "pacifying the nerve system and nourishing the brain" and for immune support, energy, mental power, alertness and maintenance of good health.
What Makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers for over 18 years
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags a day.
Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
Panax Ginseng (root), Green tea (leaf), Jasmine (flower)
|* Daily value Not Established|
This is bogus.
Excellent product and very well shipped . Thank you .
This is bogus.
The tea is a blend, and has absolutely no taste of ginseng.
Posted by 5134668050395204211 on Mar 04, 2014
I know Ginseng is expensive. I also know how it smells. This does not smell anything at all like Ginseng. It tastes more like Jasmine tea. I am pretty sure it's 98% Jasmine and maybe 2% Ginseng powder. Yes, $5.26 is too cheap for this too be genuine. Not going to buy this again after this.
Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013
It's a lovely drink. I enjoyed a few cups before I read the instruction that it's not recommended for pregnancy. Will wait until this baby is out and continue drinking it again :-)