- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- May Help Support Endovascular Health
- Formulated with Minerals and Herbs
- May Assist Already Healthy Blood Cell Functions
- 45 Servings
- Step 4 - In a Series of Body Cleansing Products
- Herbal Supplement and Vitamins
Your blood is vital for providing oxygen to the cells in your body. Vitamins and herbs in Super Blood Cleanse may help support the body's blood and may help increase oxygen levels.
The Total Body Cleansing System is designed to allow the body to focus specifically on one targeted cleanse at a time. This allows the body to process the product more effciently and may help you gain significant benefits from your cleansing regimen.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules once daily. May be used regularly or one bottle every 5 months as part of the Total Body Cleansing System.
Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
For California Residents Only. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||3700 IU||74%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg||1,667%|
|Phosphorus (as phosphorus amino acid chelate)||120 mg||12%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.4 mg||20%|
|Echinacea Root||300 mg||†|
|Choline Bitartrate||125 mg||†|
|Dandelion Root||60 mg||†|
|Burdock Root||35 mg||†|
|Red Clover Flower||35 mg||†|
|Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin||10 mg||†|
|Carotenoid Complex |
Alpha-Carotene, Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin, and Lutein
|†Daily Value not established.|